How You'll Rock the Role
- Manage the JVA statement cycle to ensure statements are completed, reviewed, issued to outside parties and payable amounts paid within the contractual deadlines. This includes managing and scheduling the statement preparation process by the outsourced/BPO staff in Mumbai and coordinating timely review by CAS managers, labels Finance and Legal staff.
- Review JVA statements and supporting schedules to ensure statement is prepared in accordance with contractual terms of the deal and within the due dates specified in the contract
- Review & reconcile subledger balances and GL activity flowing through to the deal statement; and review general ledger adjustments proposed by BPO staff
- Detailed contract review to extract pertinent information required for proper statement set up to ensure accurate preparation and accounting to outside partners and labels’ financial statements.
- Serve as key contact with outside parties for JVA related inquiries
What We're Looking For
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of participation accounting experience
- Royalty background
- Need to be able to able to review, royalty statements, review of contracts, profit participation
- Strong Excel & Word skills required
- Strong Communication Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance
This is the pay range that Magnit reasonably expects to pay for this position: $50.00/hour-$67.00/hour
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K